As if we’re more than half way through Me Made May! I think this may be the first year I’ve actually managed to photograph most of my outfits, which is a change. So far, I’ve learned:
- I’ve got a lot more killer me-made looks than I thought
- Wearing velveteen dresses to work is fun even if your colleagues think you dressed up especially for the election results
- I could do a mean Peggy Carter cosplay if I wanted to
- A fringe makes everything better
- What I lack in me-made basics, I make up for in awesome dresses and skirts
- When in doubt, headscarf, headscarf, headscarf
Woop! How’s Me Made May going for everyone else? If you want to follow my progress, I’m posting everything on Instagram.